Although there are times when a woman would need to use an effective back acne treatment, acne outbreaks on the back more commonly affect men. However, men just like women want to do whatever it takes to get rid of acne and prevent any future problem. With women, acne that forms on the back is bad but because women do not take their shirts off during the summer or while swimming, the problem is not obvious.
For men, however, this is a very serious embarrassment.
There are many products sold and procedures used that claim to be the best back acne treatment available but not all claims are true. For this reason, it is important that a man or woman interested in getting rid of and preventing acne learn not only about things that have been tested and proven scientifically safe and effective, but also products that consumers have had great results from using.
Although there are other possibilities, the following are just a few examples of the very back acne treatment options that meet this criteria. While a challenging problem, the good news is that because body acne has become such a serious issue, a tremendous amount of time, money, and effort has gone into research and development of great products and treatments.
One additional note is that experts agree that if an individual were to try an over-the-counter product, prescription medication, or even procedure without achieving the desired outcome, another product, medication, or procedure should be tried since it is common for people to experience different results.
Acne Treatment Products
We first want to start by mentioning some excellent products that would make an ideal back acne treatment. Remember that if one product doesn’t work for you perhaps another one will.
- ClearPores Acne Treatment – The back acne treatment has been shown to be a revolutionary solution. In addition to containing a deep facial wash and facial protection cream the produce comes with an herbal supplement that when taken daily would benefit acne on any part of the body. The primary difference of this back acne treatment when compared to others is that instead of just attacking the problem from the outside in, it addresses acne outbreaks from the inside out for true cleansing and healing.
- Clear Skin Max – This product is yet another one of the best options for acne treatment on your back and is designed for people who struggle with chronic cases of acne. Clear Skin Max has been shown to work so well that it is capable of achieving things that even some of the top prescription medications for acne cannot. With this, excessive sebum, which is oil naturally produced by the body, is removed but without causing dry skin. This unique product is a comprehensive system containing tea tree oil cleansing gel, the mask, melanin essence, emergency repair, conditioning lotion, and an anti acne tea blend. In addition to having been clinically tested, the company provides a 30-day guarantee.
- Exposed Skin Care – Of more than 30 products tried, leading research companies have discovered this particular back acne treatment to provide the best results. This product is developed as a four-step system that uses science along with nature to “bring outbreaks of acne under control but also prevent future problems.” Unlike many products, this one is gentle yet it is still strong enough to treat even the most severe acne outbreak in treating dryness, redness, and inflammation by providing the skin with nourishment. In fact, the manufacturing company offers a guarantee that within 30 days of using the product, significant improvement would be seen.
Prescription Medications for Acne
Along with back acne treatment options in the form of products, there are also different prescription medications developed that work great for certain people. As stated, when taking medication, it would be essential for a person to be under supervision of a doctor who understands acne and how to bring it under control.
- Antibiotics – For someone struggling with a severe case of back acne, a doctor would typically turn to antibiotics to eliminate and prevent back acne. In most cases, the most effective and safest back acne treatment would include Clindamycin or Erythromycin, which work by reducing the bacteria that causes acne but these prescription medications also help reduce the problem of inflammation.
- Isotretinoin – This is another prescription medication that has been shown to help with severe body acne. However, this medication is unique in that it is effective in treating all four types of acne because of being a retinoid. Along with fighting bacteria, it reduces production of sebum, unblocks follicles, and reduces inflammation
Treatments for Acne
Finally, using an actual procedure could be the ideal back acne treatment for some people. While there are actually several good possibilities, the one below has been rated as the best. Note that it would be necessary for this back acne treatment to be performed by a highly trained and reputable professional to get the results wanted.
Laser – Today, laser therapy has been used successfully for treating all types of injury and health issues, one being acne. With a specific type of laser capable of penetrating deep into the skin, sebaceous glands that produce sebum are targeted. Because these glands are impacted, sebum production decreases, which in turn stops follicles from becoming clogged and acne from erupting.
We hope you found this information useful and wish you the best of results in trying to reduce or eliminate your back acne.